Monday 14 September 2015

April fool



“Darling I have something to tell you,” says the husband to his wife as he returns from work.
“Spill it out honey,” she replied, “I hope it’s not something too serious?”
“Well, it is,” he continued, “I have been diagnosed with HIV.”
“Oh my God,” exclaimed the wife. “Now you know the truth. I have been trying to hide this from you for over 2 years now. Now you know that I am HIV positive.”
“You can’t be serious,” interrupted the man, “I was only pulling your leg, today is April fool’s day and I’m just joking about going for HIV text. So tell me you are joking too.”
“Honestly, I wish I could say so too. But this is a secret that I have been hiding from you for close to three years now and since you have brought up the topic, I think this is the best time to let you know. The Doctor said that I have less than six months to live.”
“Oh my God, this is preposterous!” said the husband sweating, “why didn’t you tell me this since all this years?”
“Ha, ha!” laughed the wife, “April fool!”
“Oh thank God, you almost got me!”
“Well, next time you just don’t start what you can’t end!”

No comments:

Post a Comment